Summer To-Do List:
1. Drunken picnics in the sun with strawberries and chunks of cheddar. Minus bugs, plus friends.
2. Read books I kind of pretend I've read when they come up in conversation but actually haven't whatsoever (i.e. Pride and Prejudice, Atlas Shrugged, the Road).
3. Not get fired for being completely incompetent. I'm working at an arts day camp, and I hope the fact that I can't actually dance doesn't prevent me from teaching children how to do chorus lines and jazz hands.
4. Get more comfortable/ less psychotic about driving. I routinely tear up on the highway (as in crying, not as in making the road my bitch), and I would like to be able to make it from Point A to Point B without fear of dying. Especially if Point A is my house and Point B is the bagel store down the street.
5. Not wallow too much in homesickness, aka Vassarlessness. I predict some difficulty.
Summer looks long from where I sit.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment