Sunday, December 20, 2009

Brittany Murphy is dead?! WTF.

I'm wicked glad I decided not to become world-famous this year, because 2009 has been a death trap for celebs.

However, if we're discussing aspects of this year that actually relate to my life in any way, it's been pretty excellent. Great classes, great friends, great knitting skillz...hopefully the impending decade will only be better.

I want to do some traveling in 2010, and to that end I'm debating studying abroad at Trinity next fall. I filled out the paperwork and got the signatures just so I wouldn't kick myself months down the road. But even though Ireland would be amazing and I could use some solo adventuring, my gut instinct is that it's not worth giving up a semester at Vassar. I'd rather just have the "abroad" part of studying abroad and explore on my own time. Why the hell else do we have three months of summer vacation on top of a month of winter break and twenty days of spring break? I'm getting suspicious that they don't actually want us in school ever.

Also if deciding whether to go to Europe or Vassar for four months is the biggest conflict I'm facing right now, I need to STFU.

No comments:

Post a Comment